So often we settle for less than we deserve, unfortunately we are sometimes aware of this. Life’s uncertainty and mishaps could bring hopelessness that we settle for the easy option, the one that pops up distracting you from your real purpose. Don’t settle for less.
1. The main reason we don’t get to our best is because we are willing to settle for less.
2. We settle for less when we think we know better than God.
3. We settle for less when the immediate seems more attractive than the unknown future.
John F Kennedy; Once you say you will settle for second, that is what happens for you in life.
Remember that the minuet you settle for less than you deserve, you get less than you settled for.
– What we can’t see we will never pursue.
You become what you think, nothing can happen on the outside that we can’t see on the inside. Find a way to win and don’t stop until you get to your best.
– We can never get to our best until we become completely dissatisfied with second best.
You should keep craving and aspiring for more, don’t be satisfied with mediocre. Keep growing and improving.
Mandy Hale; If you want your life to be a five-star reality, you have to stop settling for a fast food mentality! Ten years from now, make sure you can say that you chose your life, you didn’t settle for it.
– When you fall short don’t settle for a less demanding life.
Changing our mindset can change the entire course of our life. Often times one need to halt and reflect on the life we are living.
– We have to get sick and tired of being sick and tired before we will reach our full potential.
We must aim higher and persist. Sometimes, our mentality limits us, when we think we know better.
– Don’t settle for less when there are endless possibilities ahead for you.
Believe in your value, in your worth and never settle for less than the best.
Image source: For Harriet.