source url Every Sunday I receive amazing sermons from church and I have always felt the need to share the teachings with the world through HAA. I think the sermons are very relatable to everyone, Christians and non-Christians alike. So this will be a new feature on HAA with new content every Monday. Also, if you would rather listen to the original sermon, the audio clips will be at the bottom of every post.
follow I would love to know your thoughts on this by leaving a feedback below. Thank you.
http://tiffin.my/bilwoer/453 1. Everything in our present was caused by something we did in our past;
http://www.ecoshelta.com/?kampys=taurus-opzioni-binarie&ab6=51 – The price we paid yesterday, determines the value we are enjoying today.
Tastylia USA – Every action in your life has a corresponding reaction.
http://creatingsparks.com/?endonezit=tdi-binary-options – Comfort and gratification today can only mean poverty tomorrow.
annonce rencontre au senegal Ashleigh Brilliant: Unlike all other laws, the laws of nature are unchangeable.
enter site Scott M. Peck: The greatest sin in America today is the inability to deny gratification.
rencontre swann odette 2. Everything in our future will come as a result of something we do in our present.
3. Every decision we make, creates a door from our present to our future:
John Maxwell: Where there is no faith in the future, there is no power in the present.
Dr Rob Thompson: Prayer is a poor substitute for sowing.
4. Every seed we sew, creates a door from the present to our future.
Four Key Questions Today
1. What am I doing in the present that is hindering my future?
2. What am I able to do in the present that can shape a better future?
3. What seed can I sow in the present that can affect my church/community’s future?
4. What impact can you make on the future now?